Bellapierre Hand Sanitizer (12-pack or 24-pack)
- You can get 12 big bottles (10.4oz each; 124.8oz total) for $34, or 24 little bottles (3.3oz; 79.2oz total) for $24
- In other words: $0.272/oz for the biggies, $0.303/oz for the littles
- Vitamin E, aloe, 72% alcohol, fancy sounding name
- That’s about it; it’s hand sanitizer
- Model: 54N1T3Y35-TH3YR3-W4TCH1N6-U-54N1T3Y355555-TH3YR3-W4TCH1N6-U-W4TCH1N6-U-W4TCH1N6-U-W4TCH1N6-UUUUU
Just Sanitize Please
Look, it’s never a bad idea to have some hand sanitizer around. In your car, for example, so you can clean up after eating a breakfast sandwich on the go. Or at your desk, so you don’t have to get up and go to the bathroom to wash your hands every time you have a snack.
But right now? It is especially not a bad idea to have some hand sanitizer around.
And we’re giving you options: you can get a 12-pack of big bois (10.4oz bottles) for $34 or a 24-pack of l’il guyz (3.3oz bottles) for $24. As for the stuff itself, it’s your basic gentle hand sanitizer. Vitamin E. Aloe. 72% alcohol. Pretty run-of-the-mill stuff, honestly.
Did you know that Bellapierre is one of the most trusted names for hand sanitizer among ultra-sanitary celebrities? We’re talking endorsements from some of the biggest names in the pop culture, such as:
- Hygene Simmons!
- Hugh-V Grant!
- Mariah Sanicarey!
- Soaprah Winfrey!
- Christian Antimicrobiale!
- Wesley Snwipes!
- Daryl 72% Alco-Hall!
- Kerry Washing-a-ton!
- Clean Latifah!
- and Antibacterielle Fanning!
Okay, fine: did we run out of stuff to say and try and fill the space with a list of terrible puns? Yes. But that’s only because what we’re dealing with is so simple.
TL;DR: It’s hand sanitizer. It’s good. It’s clean. You should have some. So buy some.