Philips Shoqbox SB7100
- We sell a lot of bluetooth speakers where the pitch is, “lol, it’s cheap, why not?”
- This one is different. It’s actually good: great sound, good range, reliable brand.
- And if you get two of them, you can pair them together for stereo sound.
- Seriously, they’re good. That’s important to stress.
- You know what else is good? Getting new shirts. Like the ones we sell on Mediocritee.
- Model: SB7100/37. The dash is because this model number is actually a quote from a robot poem. (This is a joke for nerds.)
A True Connection
Coming soon, a tale of forbidden romance:
He was prim and proper Philips Shoqbox speaker, ready for a life of playing public radio podcasts at picnics…
“I’m a portable high quality bluetooth speaker with a built in microphone and motion controls so you can change tracks and pause and stuff with just the flick of a wrist.”
She was a wild Philips Shoqbox speaker, who dreamed of a life playing back bass-driven party jams…
“I’m also a portable high quality bluetooth speaker with a built in microphone and motion controls so you can change tracks and pause and stuff with just the flick of a wrist.”
It seemed as if they would never be together, until one day, a bold decision was made…
“Hey, Meh is selling these Philips Shoqbox speakers. They look pretty good. Nice range, great sound. And they’re cheap. I might buy two and pair them together for stereo sound.”
The world wasn’t ready for their love…
“What? Pair them together? Can you really do that?”
But the world would have to catch up…
“Yeah. Totally. It’s right here on the Philips website.”
This summer, find out what happens when two become one in…
Speakers That Were Purchased Separately Now Being Used For Stereo Sound
(Title a work-in-progress.)