Look Smart Trivia: Blurry Record Labels
Is it the strong visual identity that makes classic record-label logos so instantly evocative? Or is it just a learned association with the magnificent recordings they’ve adorned? The important thing is, I’ve padded out this intro with two wordy rhetorical questions. First player to unfuzz these label logos wins a $5 Meh coupon, which used to be enough to buy you a vinyl album, sonny. Insert signoff catchphrase here!
@glundqui came on like a regular Rona Barrett yesterday, naming all of our Co-Star Couples AND the movies or TV shows they were working on together when they met. Today, $5 Meh coupon - tomorrow, a job at TMZ?
- David Tennant & Georgia Moffett, Doctor Who
- Michael J. Fox & Tracy Pollan, Family Ties
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & Freddie Prinze Jr., I Know What You Did Last Summer
- Clark Gable & Carole Lombard, No Man of Her Own
- Alicia Vikander & Michael Fassbender, The Light Between Oceans
- 7 comments, 3 replies