Let's play Oregon Trail! An educational adventure in what can go wrong
Moose shared some links said28
Let's play Oregon Trail!
The Oregon Trail is a trail that some people took back in 1990 on their way to religious freedom. Pot was legal there too I think. I don't know, I've never been. But let's simulate a trip there, together!
- The edutainment begins! Moved all the content from the OP to this post to ease clutter
- Crossed the first river victoriously, and then disaster struck!
- Another damn river
- After a couple of setbacks, we arrived at Fort Kearney!
- Grand theft of government property, and then something spooky...
- A moment of mourning
- We fire upon a couple of deer and Hiram gets what he deserves
- In which we find fruit and illness
- Water is running low, tensions are running high, and Grover gets measles
- Our conditions have not had a chance to improve thanks to a fork in the road
- We arrive to a Fort with no food or water or hope
- Pew pew pew
- Arrival at Soda Springs
- Everyone gets hurt and we arrive at the Snake River
- 53 comments, 326 replies