144-Pack: Lucas AA or AAA Alkaline Batteries
- We’d like to begin today with an unassailable truth: these are batteries.
- Some of the batteries are small and some of them are even smaller.
- They’re “best by” 2027
- In conclusion, these are batteries.
- Model: they are batteries.
Power The Fun!
It’s always good to have some extra batteries around, but it’s especially important now, during the gift-giving season. In fact, this year alone, nearly 73% of the projected top-selling toys require at least four batteries, including (but not limited to) the following:
- The Hogwarts Train Estimated Time Of Arrival LED Display
- Pure Coils Presents: A Hot Coil
- Tony Trout, The Fish Who Can’t Sing But Has Many Opinions
- Abacuzz 3.0
- Duke Corblain, Robot Attorney Specializing In Workplace Safety Law
- Mystery On/Off Switch 4000
- Corn Craze: Pop Simulator
- Canoe 2, Now Featuring Wheels
- Large Battery-Powered Battery With The Power Of Many Small Batteries
- Waleidescope: The World’s First Wifi Kaleidoscope
- RC 2004 Honda Civic Sedan: Lyft Edition
- Smart Boomerang
- Pure Coils Presents: A Luke Warm Coil
- Hamper That Makes Chomping Sounds When You Put Clothes In It
- A Literal Fucking Crane
- Electro-Page-Flippin’ Howard’s End
- The Guava Lamp
- Simon Suggeztz
- Pure Coils Presents: A Coil Of Variable Temperature
- Sue Vida’s E-Z Sous Vide Oven For Kids
- DVD Launcher PRO
- Two-Person Cow Suit, With Real-Sounding Moo Noises
- Homing Love Darts
- The Egg Cracker (With Pistachio Attachment)
- Trent, The Self-Constructin’ Smack-Talkin’ Tent
So buy these batteries, and make sure your kids don’t have to wait to play with their toys on Christmas morning!