The "Fully Endorsed and Supported" Unmehficial Stupid Goat! League (FESUSGL) - 2016 Version

It’s only July you say. Whatever, my work league already required commitments 2 weeks ago. We are not the last minute league like others I know here. It is never too early to get ready for some football!

First lets see who wants to return.
@mrmark, @denboy, @christinewas, @capguncowboy, @drunkcajun, @drunkcat, @marklog, @soomass, @teripie, @connorbush, @mehcus

Please post here by 7/23 11:59 EST if you want a spot in the league. If someone does not want to return @studerc will be given the the first spot that opens up - I owe him that. After that, open spots will be given to those that request it (no FFL newbies, please).

This year we will be changing to nfl.com for hosting. ESPN SUCKS! We will also have three divisions this year. East/West/FlyOver.

The rules are simple:
1) you participate in the Live Draft no matter what - I hate autodrafts or lists. (this is non-negotiable, no excuses - if you can’t do this go someplace else)

1. you know the teams, the players, and the rosters
  2. you participate in free agency each week.
  3. you are able to set a lineup each week.
  4. Be amenable to fair trades - it makes it interesting.
  5. if you take Jay Cutler in the first round I will lop off your head - you don’t know anything about fantasy.
  6. you will participate in trash talking here!
  7. if you do not follow all of these rules the Red Queen will lop off your head.

This is all about fun - to the death!

We also have a slack chat thread run by the amazing @christinewas.
@christinewas is the site still up and ready to go?

Let’s get ready to rumble!