Spedix Alien 250 Carbon Fiber Hexacopter kit for $150

Banggood has the Spedix Alien S250AH ARF kit for $149.99 with free shipping. I wouldn't say this is the cheapest 250 kit out there. Not by a long shot. But it's got some awesome features you won't find elsewhere...

enter image description here

It's a hexacopter. That means six motors. This kit comes with six SunnySky 2204 2300kv motors.

It also includes six made-to-fit SimonK 12A ESC's. The ESC is round, and custom sized/shaped to fit inside the arm, just below the motor mount. Super sweet, very clean installation. PLUS, the ESC's have integrated LED's. No more separate LED installation and wiring required.

Made-to-fit PDB includes bullet connectors and 12v/5v BEC. Want a kit, but don't want to mess with soldering? The product description leads me to believe the whole thing is plug-n-play with bullet connectors.

Your choice of KK2 or CC3D flight controller.

Includes a "DSM2 compatible satellite". My best guess... this is a satellite receiver?

Of course it also includes the usual hardware, standoffs, 5045 rotors, etc.

Here's the contents list from Banggood:

Package Included:
1 x S250AH alien frame kit
6 x 2204 2300kv brushless motor
6 x 12A ESC
1 x CC3D or KK2.15 flight control
1 x Power ditribution board
3 x 5045 cw carbon fiber Propeller
3 x 5045 ccw carbon fiber Propeller
1 x Battery strap
1 x DSM2 Compatible satellite
1 x Standoff Set for controller and power ditribution board

After seeing @fultonmartin's beetle hex build, I'm considering grabbing one of these for my next build. I checked Aliexpress.com and the lowest price I found for a similar Spedix kit was $230, so at a buck and a half, Banggood seems like a decent deal.