@snapster for September Goat - The Blame We Deserve! #SNAPTEMBER2016

My Fellow Amehricans,

I come before you with grave tidings and a solemn task. We have been robbed! The August Goat election was rigged, we were bamboozled whilst the ballot box was stuffed by none other than @dave, @hollboll, and @galmaegi! All three of them voted no less than twelve hours after the polls closed and doomed @sammydog01 to the unjust fate of taking the blame for August!

Now, I know what you’re thinking, how could @snapster allow such a travesty to occur? I say to you, how could he not? By the time @snapster was made aware of this treachery, this movement to deny him his rightful place as Scapegoat of Meh, it was surely too late. Like Bernie Sanders @snapster chose the noble route, the moral high ground! @snapster knows that a house divided against itself cannot stand! To object would undermine the institution of Scapegoat, @snapster could never allow that to happen. He knew that he must sacrifice of himself for the sake of all mehkind. Truly there is none more deserving than he!

And so, it is my great honor to nominate @snapster as the people’s candidate for the September 2016 Scapegoat of Meh! He’s The Blame We Deserve!

http://i.imgur.com/UFy9z7h.png

Can we elect him? Yes, we can! He shall return! Do misunderestimate him, he will bring knives and speaker docks for all! Ask not what @snapster can do for you, ask what you can do for @snapster! Speakerdocks and @snapster Too!

#SNAPTEMBER2016

This message paid for and endorsed by the Committee for a Fair Election, the Committee to Elect @snapster, and the #SNAPTEMBER2016 Foundation.