Mad Max: Fury Road - KC Advance Showing May 6, 2015 - Tickets available!

Pavlov had a video to watch said

So, as many of you know, I co-own a media production company in the KC metro area. We do a lot of contract work for various studios, and one of the films we had the pleasure to work on recently for Warner Bros. was Mad Max: Fury Road (post production, VFX).

I've been out of pocket on an extended shoot, and Warner Bros. flew me back to the US a few days ago to cover media inquiries and attend an advance screening of the film which will be showing at the B&B Overland Park 16, 8601 W. 135th St., Overland Park, KS @ 07:30 PM today, May 06, 2015.

I have set aside a precious few passes (I have SIX guaranteed admission passes left) and I'd like to offer them on a FCFS (first-come, first-served) basis to my fellow Mehricans that live in the greater KC area who would enjoy seeing the film for free tonight, ahead of the theatrical release on May 15th.

You must be: 1) 21 or older 2) willing to stay for a post show interview / possibly have your reaction leaving the theater filmed for commercial use and 3) you MUST be able to pick up your pass and confirm your attendance no later than noon today at the theater box office in southern Overland Park.

I'm going to give them out in pairs, limit one pair per household (ID will be required to pick your pass up at the box office).

Email codenamepavlov@gmail.com - and, if you're fast enough, I'll email you back and give you a phone number to call after 8:00AM to set things up. If I do not email you back, I'm sorry, the tickets have been claimed. There's no possible way I will be able to email everyone back that may request a pair of tickets - so if you don't hear from me via return email, better luck next time. I'll post a note in this thread if they've all been claimed before I pass out for the night.

Anyway, game on! Hope to see you at the movie!

@Pavlov