Diatone PDB for ZMR 250

garyhgaryh went on a bit of a rant said

I got my Diatone PDB from China about a week ago. Some of the holes do not line up, but that wasn't a surprise since I already did some measurements with members in this forum. I am surprised the PDB has two voltage regulators for 12 and 5 volts and signal lines to allow you to run signals from the FC to the corners of the board to reduce the number of wires / declutter the craft. You can run ESC signal wires or repurpose it for something else.

It also came with four led strips. I tested all four and they are different colors: white, red, green, blue.
Too many lighting options for me :). I was going to put the pdb on top of the arms, but now I'm going to put it at the bottom so I can solder the led strip to the pdb (now I have to worry about rough landings or direct hits to the pdb during hard landings or crashes).

To those who have this board, what colors are you using and for what direction.

I was thinking of putting the white leds in the front or front bottom. The former would be great for fpv with the leds lighting a path for me (like a headlight). If I put it on the bottom it would light up the ground as I hover near it.

Putting Red LEDs in the back so I know it's the rear ( like a car's tail light).

Green at bottom front and blue at bottom rear? Green means go so that's why it's fwd at the bottom.

What do you guys think?