Crafts/Handy person advice needed

cf1 thought this was worth mentioning said

I had under cabinet lights installed on my new kitchen cabinets. The lights look great but the contractor decided it would be better to drill holes in the sides and bottoms of the cabinets to hide the wire rather than running it along the edges where it would be visible. Unfortunately, the material of the cabinets around each hole is now splintered and rough and doesn’t look very nice and might fray the wires. I thought I could find some plastic grommets or similar to hide the rough edges and make it look more purposefully done. I have not been able to really find a place to buy said grommets. They certainly don’t have them at Lowe’s/H.D. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Do I need to get a printer and make my own?