GoPro Hero3+ Silver from GoPro's eBay store for $150 shipped

While supplies last (and they are selling FAST), GoPro, through their eBay store, is offering the Hero 3+ Silver edition for $149.99 with free shipping. It's a factory refurb, but comes with full GoPro factory warranty. I purchased my 3+ Black (refurb) this way and it was absolutely pristine, as new condition and included all the same stuff you'd get if you purchased "factory new". The only exception: it arrived in a GoPro branded brown box rather than the shiny, glossy retail packaging you get at Best Buy or wherever.

It's only a Silver. But let's face it... 3+ Silver has enough capability for most of us. And wouldn't it be so much less painful to see a $150 GoPro fly away, or fall 200 feet to the ground than it would to watch a $500 H4 Black mash into a billion pieces?

Or how about adding a second camera for ground perspective or strapped to a helmet cam as you pilot your drone, FPV racer or whatever? I did a multi-cam mashup video a couple of weeks ago, and I have to say I think cutting in that ground perspective added a nice touch to the video.

3+ Silver specifications:

Key Features:
Professional video up to 1080p60
10MP photos at up to 10 frames per second
Built-­‐in Wi-­‐Fi supports the GoPro App and Smart Remote1
Rugged, durable and waterproof to 131’ (40m)
Ultra wide-­‐angle glass lens enables engaging, immersive footage of you and your world
High-­‐performance audio
Wearable and mountable for engaging, immersive self-­‐capture during your favorite activities
Compatible with all GoPro mounts and BacPac accessories
Supports microSD cards up to 64GB (Class 10 or UHS-­‐1 required)

Key Camera Specs:
Video: 1080p60 / 960p60 / 720p120 fps
Photo: 10MP / 10 fps Burst
Built-­‐in Wi-­‐Fi
Ultra Wide-­‐Angle Glass Lens
Built-­‐In Microphone
Waterproof to 131’ (40m)

What’s Included:
HERO3+ Silver Camera
131’ (40m) Waterproof Housing
Li-ion Battery
Quick Release Buckle
Vertical Quick Release Buckle
1 Curved + 1 Flat Adhesive Mount
3-Way Pivot Arm
Skeleton Backdoor
USB Cable
User Manual

1-Year Manufacturer Warranty

Storage:
microSD memory card required.
Supports microSD cards up to 64GB (Class 10 or UHS-­‐1 required).
Recording times vary with resolutions and frame rates.