4/19/20 Let's talk more about "dangerous activity"

Have you ever:
Skydived?
Scuba dived?
Hang glided?
Hot Air Ballooned?

I have always wanted to sky dive, but the closest I have managed so far is in a dive simulator which was pretty cool and was a gift for my birthday from my wife several years ago.
I haven’t been scuba diving in too many years (SSI open water certification), though I still have all my gear. I keep meaning to fire it up and at least use it in the pool, but never seem to get around to actually doing it Some my favorite dives were a shark awareness dive in St. Martin and a shallow dive off Looe Key were we saw an octopus just hanging out on a corral head. Oh , and the stingray encounter in Grand Cayman was super cool too… Hoping the grandson will be interested and I can go on some of those dives (SWMBO doesn’t dive, so when we vacation somewhere with diving available I generally don’t partake). We do go snorkeling together when the opportunity arises.
I did get to take lessons and hang glide once in Kill Devil Hills near Kittyhawk years ago and found it a lot of fun… even when it was more of a “hang crashing” experience towards the end as I flared up and stalled by pushing out too far on the bar. I would go back in a minute.
The closest to going hot air ballooning I have come so far is paying for my MIL to have the experience for her birthday a LONG time ago. Maybe I will make that a bucket list activity to go with the parachute jump…
So, now it’s your turn to share your experience(s).