4-1-1/20 What's the scoop?

As noted in a prior post about careers/jobs I had previous brushes with different food service employers. One of them was when I managed a Bresler’s 33 Flavors Ice Cream Parlor for my FIL in the mid -80’s. (Take Baskin Robbins with your measly 31 flavors…)
Ice cream has always been one of my favorite foods (along with pizza… another career choice that spanned several college years). Other than the odd one-off flavored (like licorice) ice cream we sold, I could be counted on to eat almost any of the others given a chance. Some of these were seasonal (like apple spice in the fall, or a red/white/blue (aka dyed vanilla) for 4th of July, peppermint candy or eggnog for Christmas), or just promotional (like chocoholic (chocolate, chocolate sauce swirl, fudge bits, chocolate chunks), strawberry cheesecake, banana split, etc) . I ate them all… cones, sundaes, shakes you name it.
The store was in a mall, and on occasion we would go in after hours, check-in with the mall security, and open the store for a make-your-own-whatever-the-hell-you-want party with friends. That was often the highlight of their visit.
So, today’s queries
Ever dip ice cream for a paycheck (You can skip this part @cinoclav)
What is your favorite flavor/brand of ice cream (and NO DQ does NOT sell ice cream…)