The Haunting of Goat Hill (October 2026 Scapegoat Blame Thread)
1We’re kicking off month 10, which means a few things. Spooky season gets some official recognition (though I don’t find it to be just a month-long celebration). Cold weather makes a comeback, bringing sweaters with it. And our Goat 9 of 2026, @accelerator, gets to hang up the hooves and horns to relax. Thanks for the fun!
But who then will we hold accountable? Who is next on the chopping block for the beginning of the end of 2026? None other than @cbatte…at least for now.

Boo! er… Bah!
- 1 comment, 1 reply
- Comment
Nothing screams October horror quite like being dragged to the sacrificial altar on day one! Enjoy your well-earned freedom, @accelerator — I’ll be over here polishing the hooves and waiting for the community pitchforks. I formally accept full blame for every cold front, stale piece of candy corn, and delayed shipping notification headed your way. Go ahead and start drafting your October grievances.
@cbatte my tenure as goat was rife with unbridled emotions; I blamed myself for all of it. Now it’s your turn, and you get an extra bonus day on Halloween. I’d be lying if I said I’m not jealous. And with that, I blame you for making me violate the 10th commandment.