By continuing, you agree to our terms of use and privacy policy.
$8.99/month gets you free shipping and more.
Product: National Tree Company 10’ Christmas Rose Gold Hinged Tree with 2720 Warm White Model: XRG13-304L-10-A Condition: New
$1,212 at National Tree Company
90 days
Monday, Oct 19 - Wednesday, Oct 21
It’s too early in the morning. I swear I just read that MSRP price as $2455.
Why is it brown??? Yeah. It’s “rose gold”, but it looks like the tree that someone left up until March.
$2,455 for a tree? I’d say its a beaut Clark but its really not.
MSRP seems a tad… Inflated.
Specs
Product: National Tree Company 10’ Christmas Rose Gold Hinged Tree with 2720 Warm White
Model: XRG13-304L-10-A
Condition: New
What’s Included?
Price Comparison
$1,212 at National Tree Company
Warranty
90 days
Estimated Delivery
Monday, Oct 19 - Wednesday, Oct 21
It’s too early in the morning. I swear I just read that MSRP price as $2455.
Why is it brown??? Yeah. It’s “rose gold”, but it looks like the tree that someone left up until March.
$2,455 for a tree? I’d say its a beaut Clark but its really not.
MSRP seems a tad… Inflated.