Product: 2-Pack: Lifestyle Advanced 5000 mAh Slim Magnetic Wireless Charging Powerbank
Model: LAWPB-2100BLK5, LAWPB-2100GLD5, LAWPB-2100GRY5, LAWPB-2100SLV5
Condition: New
MagSafe® Compatible: Engineered with a secure magnetic connection that aligns perfectly with your device for effortless wireless charging
Fast Charging Technology: Equipped with Quick Charge 3.0 (QC 3.0) and Power Delivery 20W (PD 20W) capabilities, allowing devices to charge up to 50% in just 30 minutes
Ultra-Slim Design: A compact, lightweight, and slim profile makes it highly portable and easy to carry anywhere
Dual-Function Charging: Functions as both a magnetic wireless charger and a traditional portable power bank via USB-C
Don’t buy these. I was recharging my phone from when I bought these the last time and it started making a hissing noise. That’s a sign that the internal battery has been compromised. Like burst into flames risk right there.
/showme Run-D.M.C. Rocking their Adidas shoes while using Lifestyle Advanced 5000 mAh Slim Magnetic Wireless Charging Powerbank to charge their 1990s flip phones.
Specs
Product: 2-Pack: Lifestyle Advanced 5000 mAh Slim Magnetic Wireless Charging Powerbank
Model: LAWPB-2100BLK5, LAWPB-2100GLD5, LAWPB-2100GRY5, LAWPB-2100SLV5
Condition: New
What’s Included?
Warranty
90 days
Estimated Delivery
Monday, Oct 12
/8ball Do I need more powerbanks?
Don’t count on it
Don’t buy these. I was recharging my phone from when I bought these the last time and it started making a hissing noise. That’s a sign that the internal battery has been compromised. Like burst into flames risk right there.
/showme Run-D.M.C. Rocking their Adidas shoes while using Lifestyle Advanced 5000 mAh Slim Magnetic Wireless Charging Powerbank to charge their 1990s flip phones.
@Michaelforman Here’s the image you requested for “Run-D.M.C. Rocking their Adidas shoes while using Lifestyle Advanced 5000 mAh Slim Magnetic Wirel…”
If these would actually charge my phone I’d be hella impressed.
The kicker is, my phone has a 21200mAh battery, so charging the power bank off the phone is probably more likely.