Flipo Large & Small Battery Storage Case Bundle
- Small bag holds 26 AAAs, 24 AAs, 4 CR-2032s, 2 9-Volts, 2 Cs, and 2 Ds
- Big one holds 48 AAAs, 66 AAs, 12 CR-2032s, 8 9-Volts, 8 Cs, and 6 Ds
- Available in black, slate gray, and leopard print (because batteries deserve to feel sexy too)
- Each one comes with a battery tester and a mini screwdriver
- Want more battery stuff? Check out SideDeal
- Can it make a margarita: No, but it could be helpful to have when your blender trips a breaker and you need to find batteries for your flashlight
We know, we know. You already have the perfect system for organizing your batteries:
STEP 1: Buy batteries at the store.
STEP 2: Tear open the packaging and remove however many batteries you need.
STEP 3: Shove the rest, still in the torn-opened packaging, into the assigned drawer in the kitchen or home office.
STEP 4: Sift through all those half-full packages next time a flashlight or a remote stops working.
Done and done! A perfectly flawless way to live, we agree! Now kick back with a glass of high-end Meadowcraft zinfandel purchased at a major discount from Casemates and celebrate how much you’re totally nailing this whole ‘functional adult’ thing!
Seriously, though, this is one of those products that you see and think, Lol, what a snooze fest. A bundle of battery organizers? JFC. Wake me up when you’re selling something cool.
But then, if you buy one, you’ll start using it and be like, Holy shit! This makes a minor yet frustrating aspect of my life that often arises so much easier to deal with! And you might even start to hope that a need for batteries arises while company is over so that you can, in the presence of others, take out your perfectly organized collection, revealing to all your heretofore unknown propensity for order and cleanliness.
Oh, wait, we should probably describe these things, huh?
They’re basically hard-sided bags with foam inserts that can hold batteries of various sizes. Additionally, each of them–the small one and the large one–comes with its battery tester and mini screwdriver.
Which makes them perfect for cleaning the aforementioned drawer-o-mismatched batteries.
So buy yourself a couple! You’ll probably actually use them!